Welcome Zulie's Scrapy Scrapin

I like to welcome you to my blog. Hope you enjoy it and keep coming back. I like to share with you some of the new creations I have created and other happenings in my little world. Have a blessed day.

My Links To My Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Card Swaps for Nov.

I joined up with a new yahoo group called USA Card Making Swap Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/USA_CardMakingSwapGroup/ I managed to make a couple ATC’s and Free Card. The Theme for the ATC’s is Nature. I had a couple stamps that I thought would reflect that. I used color markers to color them in and a sliver metallic pen and some glitter glue and some distress ink and some stamp up ink to give it a distressed look to them. The Free card I used ribbon, paper that I got on sale at Joann's ( one of my favorite places to shop at.) Sticky Bling Bling, The moon pic and saying came from “Expect a Miracle” mini pull tab card set.

 001 (4)

002 (4)

No comments:

Post a Comment