Welcome Zulie's Scrapy Scrapin

I like to welcome you to my blog. Hope you enjoy it and keep coming back. I like to share with you some of the new creations I have created and other happenings in my little world. Have a blessed day.

My Links To My Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Findings of the Day

As some you know I sell stuff on Ebay. I started doing this over 2 years ago and have been hooked ever since..Thanks to my best friend. Every week we go out hunting for stuff to sell on ebay, we go to yard sales, rummage sales at churches, estate sales, moving sales, thrift stores. We find pretty interesting stuff. This week my other half and another friend hit another great estate/ moving sale…my other half drugged home 100 plus cookbooks ( he sells them and I get the left overs, and would you believe he cant cook?) at a great price. The my friend stopped by and brought over 6 big U-Haul boxes full of crafting books, from the same place, we split them up. I kept a couple for myself of course ( I got hobbies in crafts too) like the soap making one ( I always wanted to know how to make them and make up some to give as gifts) A paper craft book ( you know me with my new found obsession card making) and stamp making, and how to draw letters in fancy ways ( write like chicken scratch).

If you are reading this and would like to share some of your great findings, I would love to hear it…I will try to keep posting ours and let you know how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment